Monday, August 4, 2008

Coach Training Julu '08

    I am so tired. (: And somehow, I'm feeling dang nervous. I just got back from Coach Training yesterday and I am so ever worry about whether I'll be selected or not. But, I'll go with the flow.


    The internet line at the hostel sucks since yesterday morning cause until now I still can't get online. I just have so much to say in my blog and I wanna check my Friendster and Facebook, too. The two days of Coach Training had been so much fun and I loved how I got to know more people, as well as meeting some old friends, too! :D THEN.



    2/8/2008 - Coach Training starts at 9.


    I got it wrong, woke up at 5.30am and took a taxi and reached TTDI at 7.45am. What the heck, I thought it started at 8! Luckily, Rachel arrived a little bit after that and Webbie, too. Both days went really, really well - better than I expected them to be! One thing is a must: camwhoring. Me and a couple of friends all brought our camera to coach training to camwhore cause we've been complaining about how we hardly ever take any pictures together last time when we still didn’t know each other. (: So ya can say that I had loads of pictures to upload in this post!

    If people didn’t know, we have to go through a test, mostly a writing test and this time the test was so hard! >.<" This had really got me nervous. :( -- Like I said, this coach training was a lot of fun but the best part was yet to come. Nyehehe.



    My brother showed up!










































    This was taken in Pizza Hut


    Yea, nothing special. Well, it was to me. Yea I know some people see us arguing in each other's chatboxes but I was so ever glad to be able to see him! He came on Saturday, which was a surprise to me because he told me he had an exam and wouldn’t be coming. But he came after the exam. He came along with his friend, MJ. It was so cool cause we were all sitting on the floor and these two guys just came in the door.


    Yesterday we had Pizza for dinner but since we only had one hour, we didn’t get to eat much. Plus there were 60 over of us in just one shop, how were the people there suppose to serve us?? Michelle and I both ordered a chicken spaghetti and they came at the last 5 minutes. Rachel had to call Webbie to tell him our problem and that we'd be a tiny winny bit late, but we were about 20 minutes late I think *BLEH* Then Jiansheng came in front of me eating a slice of pizza. I was hungry, dead hungry, so I got him to share that slice with me. Hehe, and also had him gave me the bread part. The side part, I meant. (:


    Before we went back yesterday, my brother told me that he promised to spend me to a meal but he cant do it because he'll be busy, and then he took out one RM50 and gave it to me as a belated birthday present! Imagine that scenario, my heart was meltinggggg! He told me to use it wisely as he worked to earn for the money. ( : Aww, I really just want to say - I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY MEMBERS EVER!!!!!!!!!

















    Last night I stayed over at Rachel's house and we slept around 2 because we were revising what we learnt yesterday and we crapped a lot. Girl talk, you know. We talked about lots of stuff-boys, school, coaching, and so much more. :D She's a really shuweeeeeeeeeeeeeet girl hey-heyyyyy! :D Oh, and not to mention, she was the one who introduced the upside-down smiley face to me! ( :


    The taxi fetched me at 7.45pm and my brother sms-ed me to ask how the coach training went. We ended up texting about some other random stuff and he gave me the support I really needed. Okay I promise you man, I'll chill. Hehe.. (: Yeap Rachel, I've got a protective brother like u said so!


    So, I had another great weekend again and I really cant wait to see if I'm selected or not! Oh, the fear, the suspense, the feeling of being excited. :D



































    Some guy, Michelle, Jacky, and I





















    Rachel, Michelle, Me, Suyin, Ellysha





















    I love my dear Michelle. (:
























































































































    I love these IAG family people so much and , I'm waiting for the results! (:




No comments: