Saturday, March 1, 2008

only TAG now T_T

I know my bro, Jiansheng tagged me long time ago...but..as lame as this sounds, I just found out how to do it >.< sorry broooo!


8 Random FactsRules & regulations.
1) Each person tagged must post these rules.
2) They must post 8 random facts about themselves.
3) When I say random, I mean R-A-N-D-O-M.
4) You'll have to elaborate about the facts.
5) The blogger shall then tag 8 of their pitiful friends.


8) I get to skip SPM
woohooo~~yeayea I do! Since I don't study in a Malaysian school now, I only have to do Canadian examsss! :D

7) I like living alone
Ah..people always think I'm weird for liking to stay alone -_-" It is wayyyy better to live alone lah..like how I am now ;) It's a great feeling and a whole new experience!

6) People always say I look proud
when they don't know me yet!!! Yea, this is sooo true. Lots of my friends have told me this. Even Bryan form IAG T_T It's not that I act cool or anything, i's jusy my facial expression I guess :S But it's ok hey..I am a nice person! :D

5) I can't reload money for my own handphone credit
Sadly, this is true. But I definitely deserve it for spending so much money talking and sms-ing so much last time. My dad had finally have enough of it and only he can reload for me now. :(

4) I always have people staring at me
OKAY. It's not like I HAVE them stare at me. But, there are some really creepy guys all over always staring at me when I walk past them and stuff. Me and my sister have had lot of being-stared-at experiences! I mean, sometimes the staring are flattering but some are just toooo creepy!

3) I had a 5-minute nap and it was enough.
Yeap, I had a 5-minute nap yesterday just before dinner and it was a big help! :D See, I don't take naps so 5 was defnitely enough for me.

2) I'm damnnn VAIN
Yea! :D A lot of my friends have told me that. Hey, it's just that I love the camera and snapping shots of memorable pics of me 'kay ...

1) The name is ANITA
D-uh. Hell yeah! It's not Eh-nita people! It's A-nita!


I tag Mun Yee, Catherina, Carmen babe, Anson, Denise, Jacky, Choc and Yvonne!

No comments: