Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HOLIDAYS YESSSSHHHH! =)

Currently chatting to Jin and Amanda and listening to "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green day.

Oh! Holidays finally! Okok..so it's only 4 days..so what? Better than no holidays! And for everyone studying in Malaysia school, it should be good since they also just had a one-week holiday. =)
Think I'm going over to my aunt's tomorrow and just catch up with them. OOOOO, and to play with their little baby too, Rayniell.

School has been great and today the Grade 10 had our Civics final exam. It wasn't what you'd call HARD but we certainly had to do a lot of thinking as the questions mostly asked for our opinions on certain issues. I remember yesterday me and Syeyi stayed over after school and we decided to study Civics since we had nothing to do. Luckily, I asked Ms Sutter, which is the Civics teacher, what civil wars meant. The question actually came out! BIG RELIEVE!!!

Two days ago, Syeyi introduced me a game called theHOUSE game. Um, it wasn't really a game but it was something like it. It was kinda scary and I found it hard to sleep -__ Ah, I told her that the next day and she just laughed at me. what the heck -_-'

On Monday ( eng class ), we had this assignment on song reading. We had to form a group of 2 and choose a song and read it out to the class, and tell everyone the meaning of the song. Well, as Amanda's a HUGE fan of OneRepublic, we decided to choose the song "Apologize".

Well, I guess most people have heard of the song and should know that the singer kept repeating the same sentences..well, let's just say that it was soooooo funny when Amanda and I were presenting it. We had to keep repeating the same sentence and the whole class was laughing. Oh god …

Syafiqah spent me and Syeyi bubbletea yesterday =) I had peach bubbletea and it was seriously good!
:D Thanks Syafiqah!

Can't wait for tomorrow's barbeque!!! I'll be going with my mum's friend's daughter--it should be quite fun =)

Anyway people, HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAYYYY!!

LOTS OF LOVE

ANITA

No comments: