Friday, March 7, 2008

AIDS Expedition--GREAT!

I had such a great day today but it ended with such anger! AHHH! I hate it when things are like this!!!

Anyways, the OSSLT Practice Test we had today was kinda complicated, but not hard. It's just that I have to think of a lot of ideas for the essays I have to write. During the 20 minutes break we had between the two tests, me and a few friends went out to the uni cafeteria for some bubble tea. Ah, I didn't get any because I wanted to save my money =)

And we all had free chocolates samples today!!! YAY! Some students in the uni were promoting some chocolates they made or something and we went to check it out, not to mention to grab a few too. *WINK*I went for two rounds and it was soooo nice to taste a chocolate!!!

Then the trip to MONASH UNI!!! Oh gawd, the AIDS expedition was soooo touching and I really l learnt a lot! Inside the expedition was like a maze and we had to wear earphones because the are voices to guide us inside the maze. The voice took me through the life of a real AIDS patient whose named is John.
I felt like I was in his life too because they prepared different scenes for all the different situations. But it was a really great experience!!

I didn't stay back for bowling today because I was the only one. And since next week there will be more people going and it will be bowling too, I've chosen to go next week =)

I'm going to Sunway Pyramid tomorrow with Amanda. Then, Iz will meet us in my hostel and we'll work on our Civics-Math project~

My "new" room mate is currently not here yet
. According to her friend, she is on her way. But, it's been, what..20 mins? Oh well, whatever.

YOU DO NOT STEP INTO MY HOSTEL WITH YOUR SHOES ON ! DAMN FUCK YOU. WANT TO ANNOY ME ISSIT. DO IT AGAIN AND U BETTER SWEEP THE FLOOR FOR ME YOU FUCKING GUY!

Ah, sorry for that. Just had to vent my anger =)

Catch up soon people!!!

SMILE ALWAYSSSS

ANITA

No comments: