Saturday, March 29, 2008

An adventure won't hurt...! :/

Right now, I'm a girl who has a plaster over her right thumb and on her right knee. My arms are aching so much I can't even do anything or carry anything! All thanks to the skytrek adventure I went to yesterday!

Our teachers and deputy principal, Ms Rani, brought all the students to Shah Alam's Skytrek Adventure yesterday at 2.30 pm and we came back around 7! Gawd, it was sooo fun! The trip there was great too =) Sean and Kevin were singing almost the whole trip and I even recorded it down in my camera :D

Anyway, the whole day, right from the morning, was filled with people camwhoring, especially us girls. Like, duh! Even some of the boys were involved anyway. We also got our study report yesterday and I did quite ok so I'm fine with it.

Like I said before, yesterday was Black Day. And yeah, everyone was REALLY wearing black and I think we all looked really emo. And we DID took some emo pics, especially Amanda, who can easily look emo with her hair =)

For lunch we had lasagna and it was delicious. I went for a second round ..yes, I did!

Then after lunch everyone went to change into simpler clothes for our Skytrek Adventure trip. I just changed into a white t-shirt I got from Thailand and still had my black shorts on. Amanda was wearing this colorful shorts and when Ahmad, a music-addicted guy, saw her, he went " Wah Amanda, you going to the beach ah?"

So at Skytrek Adventure, we were first taught how to use the..erm..how do you spell that thing..?? Anyway, its that thing that supports you and basically you have around your waist. Yea, that thing. Then this instructor did an example for us and then we started off our great adventure!


There were a lot of phases during the adventure. And it gets harder, higher and scarier. The flying fox was fun and Me, Amanda, Iz, Munyee and Sean were acually together but then..THEN! I was left alone.. -_- They were much faster than me. It was so much fun. We basically had to go through all phases one person at a time so we keep shouting to each other, "Is it hard?".."Amanda!Where are you???!!!" You can hear us screaming and laughing all the way. Anyway, there was this part where we had to go through some things that looked like what the hamsters in cage would run on. You know, the wheel thingy thing? YES! It was hanging in the air with ropes at each side, of course. It was soooo hard and slippery, you would think that you would fall down onto the hard ground :D

At the end, I was alone -_- When I was going to do the last flying fox, which was realllllyyyy long..Sean, Iz, Munyee and Amanda were already done with it all MINUTES ago and they were looking at me. Sean was like.."Aiyo Anita, you 're until here only ar?" Hey, you left me alone weiiii!

Finally, everything was done. I used a lot of strength cause there were also two parts where we had to climb up and down this rope ladder. And it was also like hanging in the air..so it was really hard. What more, the rope ladder was really long! When I was done climbing and looked down ...my friends looked really tiny.. hahaha

When everyone was done climbing, we went back into the bus and then we headed back to our school. And when we reached our school, we found out that the front door was locked -_- You can imagine us all..30 over students sitting on staircases looking tired, sweating and weak.

Overall, it was a really fun day and enjoyable activity! I still couldn't believe I stood at a flying fox platform for 15 mins...I WAS SCARED!.haha..but it was all worth it..the aching and soreness :/ But at least everyone had fun and was happy!

I'm actually at my aunt's place now =) She brought me to go get some make- up cause I lost my make up ...magically! I've told like, everyone including my housemaster and deputy principal. But..I'm soooo happy I can finally get my make-up!

And so I heard red house won this year! Isssh...>.<

Okay, no pain no gain -_- I gotta go rest my arms now =)

Be posting again!
<3>

No comments: