Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm Not Okay

Didn't feel like updating until now ///

Bowling on Thursday was great!!! :D We walked to the bowling alley from the school and we only came back at 7. We played for about 2 hours. It was really fun, turned out Mr Owen ain't that good anyway XD

My hand is still sore until now but oh well~We are having rock-climbing the coming week and archery the week after. Mr Owen never thought that we would play until 7, even some of the students' parents were complaining but we had a hell of fun!

An organization came to our school yesterday to give us a talk. It was something like a community service except the fact that they were helping single parents. So our school will have that organization and students will have to bring stuff they don't need~~What do I have?

Amanda was lucky she got to leave early yesterday and skip math :) She's always swimming ~ Anyway, she still doesnt the hw we have for Math, does she??

.... ..

Is it okay to be emo? I mean, lately I've been really "moodless"...and I think some of my friends know why...some of them even cheer me up so I would be ok =) Damn, I love them! I'm not emo, maybe blue would be the perfect word.

It's like I wake up today and ask myself...why am I here? What is life?
I guess everyone does to~~~

You said I was over-confident
but who cares?
At least I'm better than you
I don't care
hear that?
I DON'T CARE!

*ANITA*

No comments: