Thursday, March 6, 2008

I HAVE A NEW ROOMATE!!! :o

I love smiling :) These days I've been very postivie and stayed happy all week :D Maybe something got into me, but, I'm loving these few days!

Okay,so I have a mock test tomorrow but i think it should be quite fun though. I got 3 test papers back today and they were all really good news! =) I'm esp happ about my English literacy practice test where I scored all 4 marks..over 4!!!

Since tomorrow won't be a study-in-school day, the students (us)are going to Monash uni to look at some AIDS expdition they have there. Hm, should be kinda interesting I guess? Anyways, after school I'm also going for bowling x)

I sooo did not get enough sleep night! XD All thanks to Jin, the Korean guy living next door! ---- haha, I heard him knocking my door twice before I answered him when he knocked for the third time. Plus, I also heard him banging on the wall. God, like I can't hear that.

Anyways, when I opened the door, he wanted to frighten me but sadly, he didn't get to do it..cause when he did it, I just stood there and looked at him with a HUGE sweating face like this ---> -_-"

Anyways, the first ( I think) sentence he told me was... "I'm hungry .." -_- " So, we chatted and he taught me how to say a really bad word in Korean XD and he wrote my English name in Korea. He also showed off his chinese skills -_-"

And he took my Ice Lemon Tea :( What the hell -----

I got the movie Secret todayyy!! So what if it is an old movie? Duh!! Jin has it so he transferred the movie to me, and helped me install some program so I can watch it :)

And..

I AM HAVIN A ROOMATE!!!!!!!!!!


NOT HOUSEMATE OK! Oh gawd..there are so my spare rooms in my whole apartment why can't she sleeps in one of the other two rooms????? T_T
Anyways, she's not a new student..but I am not close to her too, so. oh well.

OOOOOO...tomorrow should still be good :)

ANITA

No comments: