Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ASK AND ANSWERED =)

I just realized that I was tagged by dear Carmen when I read her blog. Here it is!

(1) What is your best friend name? I have three =) Ying, Vivian and Penny

(2) What color underwear/boxers wearing now? Um, not now~I'm in school but the boxers I wear are colorful.

(3) What are you listening to right now? *usually it will the "The Potential Break Up Song"

(4) Whats your favorite number? 3 [ trust me, it IS ]

(5) What was the last thing you ate? Kit Kat white chocolate

(6) If you were a crayon what color would you be? Pink =)

(7) How is the weather right now? Its normal but right now I'm feeling real cold.

(8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Err, my dear mum and dad.

(9) The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Appearance and his personality

(10) Do you have a significant other? Yeahahaha..

(11) Favorite TV show? I have tons but like Carmen, I like Heroes too!

(12) Siblings? Jiandao, Jiansheng and Denise

(13) Height? SHORT

(14) Hair color? Black, white, gold and dark brown

(15) Eye color? Dark brown

(16) Do you wear contacts? I'd love to but nah~

(17) Favorite holiday? Year-end hols!

(18) Month? July, [ my birthay ]a

(19) Have you ever cried over nothing? Yea, sometimes it's fun

(20) What was the last movie you watched? SECRET on my com last night

(21) Favorite day of the year? Uh, don't have one.

(22) Are you shy to ask someone out? Yeah, of course

(23) Can you do a headstand ( not using the wall )? Noooo...but I can do other really amazing things..hahaha

(24) Hugs or Kisses? BOTH I LOVE BOTH

(25) Chocolate or Vanilla? I love chocolate soooo much!

(26) Do you want your friends to respond to this? Uh...

(27) Who is most likely to respond? Err...

(28) Who is least likely to respond? Hm....

(29) What books are you reading? Some novel by Cecelia Ahern

(30) Piercings? Ears

(31) Favorite movies : Secret, A Walk To Remember, Just My Luck, White Chicks and hell lots more!

(32) Favorite football team : /

(33) What were u doing before this? Civics homework

(34) Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Buttered popcorn =)

(37) Dogs or Cats? I don't care~

(38) Favorite flowers : uh...just have to be in pink =)

(39) Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? Uh, can't think

(40) Have a best friend of the opposite sex? Yeah

(41) Have you ever loved someone? Yeahehehe...

(42) Who would you like to see now? Everyone I left in Sandakan

(43) Are you still ok with friends from kindergarden? I still know some of them but I am not close to them

(44) Have you ever fired a gun? NAH

(45) Do you like to travel by plane? Uh yea but it gets scary sometimes.

(46) Left-handed or the other way round? LEFTY *and proud of it*

(47) How many pillows do you sleep with? Two, plus 4 stuff toys

(48) Are you missing someone? Yesshhh

(49) Do you have a tattoo? Nah, but I want one

(50) Anybody on MySpace that you'd go on a date with? Noooooooo..unless it's someone I know


Anways, it's been real good these days =) Yesterday, me and a few friends were chosen to pose for some photographer...think it will be for the school brochure or something. My friend had to pretend to teach me something on the net when I was actully chatting to my bro ;D

Bowling tomorrow yeah!! Haha...Can't wait and I have French later too XD

Congratulations to those who got great marks for SPM and to my bro too :)

ANITA

No comments: