Sunday, March 23, 2008

WORHT IT =)

A week ..finally, will gone by soon! =)
I had the best weekend ever! Well, let's just say that I was around young kids this whole week ..but, it was definitely worth it! :D

We had holiday for 4 days starting from Thursday until Sunday. I went to an orphanage near Seremban on Thursday with a friend of mine. It was a long ride and I even began to feel sleepy and a little dizzy inside the car. Her friend, Bernard, was the one driving. We brought some hot dogs and nuggets over to the orphanage cus we were gonna have a barbeque for the kids.

There was 3 sections in the orphanage : the nursery, older girls and guys. I went to the nursery and the kids were soooooo cute! They were mostly Indians but there was also some Chinese =) Spending almost the whole day with them was tiring, but it was great to see them smiling and laughing at the end of the day. I even played with them in the playground and there was this girl who was extremely manja with me, kept asking me to carry her :D

The barbeque went really well! I even made friends with some of the older girls. The oldest was a 17-year-old girl called Cecilia. They were really fun to talk to and some of them are also funny XD

Since there was a lot of food, they ate a lot too , which was great lah of course. Anyway, before the older girls went back to their room, I remember this 15-year-old girl, who was the same age as me, telling me, "Sister, eat more la, and be fat". I was like.."yeah,yeah..i know" … -.-

IT MIGHT BE A TIRING JOB, CHEERING THEM UP AND ALL, BUT, WHEN YOU SEE THEIR LAUGHTERS AND THE HAPPINESS YOU BROUGHT TO THEM, YOU'LL KNOW THAT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT

Anyways, I spent Friday-Sunday with my relatives and again, I was surrounded by kids again =)
Kids are always sooo cute! It was great that I get to spend some time with my little cousins.

I wasn't feeling so well, too. When the taxi brought me to my other uncle's place on Friday, I almost felt like throwing up. Maybe I haven't been inside a car for too long :S who knows?

When I reached my uncle's place, the first place I went to was the bathroom~I ALMOST throw up! And I also felt dizzy and stuff. Oh god, it was such a bad feeling!

So my uncle brought me to a clinic today and the doctor says that I have symptoms of Gastric. I was thinking, "What??!" .. She asked me if I skip any meals and I said NO. I mean, I really didn’t what~
So I got my medicine now :(

I feel better now, maybe because I'm back in the hostel =)

Thanks for everything, uncle and auntie =)

ANITA

A WEEK FINALLY!! <3

No comments: