Saturday, March 8, 2008

Not so quiet after all ... :)

Ooh, finally I got to sit down and do some of my things on the com =) Today has been a really crazy and fun day…2 in 1! :D My room mate arrived in the noon and OMG!!!!!!Luckily she told me she wanted a room to herself so now I won't have to share a room with anyone!! This is soooooo good! Anyway, her boyfriend came with her and helped her with all her bags and stuff. She had sooooo many things with her!

Iz arrived a little bit after Ja Woon came. Um, Ja Woon is my new room mate. Amanda arrived after Iz did. Then we got started on our project. Well, in between, of course, we ate biscuits and went to rest and online and stuff. Since Jin and Sang came over to my apartment too, it was quite fun ;)

At about 4.45 pm, me, Iz, Amanda and Jin went to Sunway Pyramid!!! We went there by taxi. Um, Jin lead us though…well, as a Korean living in Malaysia for 11 months, he's really good at all these kinda things…I was quite surprised.

Since most of us skipped lunch for the project, we ate at McDonald. Ah, I haven't tasted McD in a long time!!! I had a McChicken ..YUMMY!!! Then, we walked around and went inside Giant. Got myself some things I really needed to use then we went to the top floor because Amanda wanted to reload her hp credit.

We actually wanted to watch a movie but obviously, we didn't have enough time. Ah well, at least I got to get out of the hostel this week =)

Went back again by taxi and we all hung out for a while..while waiting for Amanda's dad to come fetch her. Then it started raining heavily -_- wth~~~
I HATE RAINING! I WANT THE SUN AND THE R
AINBOWS!!!!


LOVE ANITA

No comments: