Saturday, March 1, 2008

DUH

List out the Top 5 presents you wish for:
1) Paris Hilton's $$$
2) A new handphone!!!
3) A genie granting me 5 wishes!
4) Straighter hair!
5) Shopping spreeeeeee!


5 impressions of him ( Jiansheng ) :
1. Protective
2. Scarediiii-cat *INjecTioNS*
3. A lot of undiscovered talents :)
4. G-R-E-A-T guitarist
5. Kind


Most memorable things he/she has done for you:
Letting me know that I can count on him when I have a problem in school
*But not now..different school and I miss it*


Most memorable words he/she said to you:
"If got people bully, you tell me and I will ask my friends to come and help you"

* broken Eng though..it was probably when he was in Form 4*


If he/she becomes your lover,you will:
LOL. He's my brother laaa..

If he/she becomes your enemy,the reason will be:
He used to be one, when we were little.

Pass the quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
1) Denise
2) Jiansheng
3) Hiyudo
4) Anson
5) Carmen
6) Keet Lam
7) Gene
8) Ellysha
9) Marcus
10) Catherina

Who is no.7 having a relationship with?
Not sure~

If no.9 and no.1 are together,will it be a good thing?
Haha..nah..Not really :D

What about no.1 and no.5?
Um..they don't know each other at all -_- Plus they're both girls.

What is no.3 studying?
Form 5

When was the last time you chatted with no.6?
Hm,just one day before the BSB concert in Sunway Lagoon.

Does no.8 have any cousin(s) in his/her school?
No Ideaaaa..

Will you woo no.8?
Um...Nah XD Marcus will kill me,,

How about no.5?
I love her :)

Does no.2 have any siblings?
YESYES!

How did you get to know about no.3?
Through school and orchestra club

No.4?
Same way

Where does no.1 live at?
Now???? Aus

How did you get to know no.2?
Big Brother

Is no.5 the sexiest person in the world?
Haha..well, she IS sexy anyway!

No comments: