Friday, February 29, 2008

SHORTIE'S SHORT BLOG

AAh! My sschool has finally have our very own S.I.S.I.S.C! That's for Sunway International School Individual Sports CLub! YAY! We are going to have so many interesting activities going on like bowling, archery and surfing.

Next week we'll go bowling at Sunway Pyramid!!! CAN'T WAITTT!

Anyway, my group had already presented our English presentation justnow.Luckily, everything went really well!Unexpectedly well! Everyone laughed when they saw our animated movie and they all took part in the games, so it was a really good thing for us =)

I actually slept at 2.30 am last night T_T Me and Syeyi stayed up late to finish the Eng presentation..well, she went to sleep at 3.I was soooo tired I had to sleep already!
Yesterday, I woke up late! It's just late for me, though. Both the alarm from the clock and my hp had ringgggggg but I turnedthem off..and went to sleep again!!!

WAHHHHHHHH...

Can't wait for today to end! LOL..then it's the weekend! God..what am I going to do this time???

LUV ANITA

No comments: