Monday, February 11, 2008

school again...

School reopen againnn!!! Have to eat the cafeteria food ags again ( not that it's bad lah )
But it's great that I get to see my friends again
***MunYee, Sean, Amanda and Iz***

There were 2 new students in our class today :)

Amanda got along with one of them real well!!!

FOR ONE WEEK I've worried about my English homework but eventhough I didn't do it, I was still worry :/
Thins is, I found out this morning that the asisignment is actually due on THIS FRIDAY!

Drops of sweat ....... ... ..

I don't think I will stay back for Sports today *too lazy* And I gotta go get some A4 papers for my English assignment.

I'm chatting to my friends now eventhough they are all beside me. Our signature ...erm...something :)

ANyway..I only syok sendiri come up here and post something :)

Be here again sooon!! WAHAHAHAH

ANITA

No comments: