Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday Schoolday..*hey..it rhymes!!*

I am sooo sleepy nw but I still don't wanna go to sleep!~ XD Call me naughty or anything but I realized that I've started sleeping late eversince I came here to study =o Today had been another really interesting and nice schoolday! I soooo love the chicken we had for lunch today!!!but the jelly sucks!

Anyway, tomorrow's Sports Club will be playing football. Woder if Sean would stay back. Sean is just this really lame guy who loves football and teaches football with his brother for free *ahem* community service???

I almost lost my USB today! I looked everywhere for it ..even Amanda, Iz and Syeyi helped me look for it. Amanda was kind enough to let me use her computer when they were looking for the damn USB for me. They looked everwhere including my locker and the toilet too...
I thought I had to buy a new one when ...

"I FOUND IT!!!" Syeyi shouted from outside the classoom. Yeah, we asked the teacher's permission to let us out of the classroom to find for my USB. I was sooooooo relieved you know! Aah..my information all still inside there!!! :D

And just when I thought this week would suck! :D

Civics class today was really interesting. The teacher put up 4 words on the wall today :AGREE, STRONGLY AGREE, DISAGREE, STRONGLY DISAGREE.

We were actually gonna play a game!! YAY! NO MORE JOUNRNALING AND HOMEWORK TODAY!

So the whole point of this "game" was that the teacher was going to tell us some situation..and we will stand where we think we should stand/. Individual thinking! *No following anyone*

So there was this statement "The age to vote should be lowered to 16" , so all of us went to where we think we should stand. I went to STRONGLY DISAGREE. You wouldn't believe how the arguments between AGREEs and DISAGREEs went! It was like a real argument you see on the telly *a very violence-free argument though..*

Karlynn and Adelite was the two people who was sooo good at this argument thingy.

Anyway, like usual, I stayed back after school with Iz, Syeyi and her lil' sis Syuyi for a chat. We always ay lame things when we chat but I guess that's what makes us ...um..lame... -_-"

So I went back again like every other day ;)
I started my homework...

think i'm gonna read my novel later... :)


ANITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

No comments: