Thursday, February 21, 2008

Losing Tonny...we miss you..

If you love someone then tell them because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

Losing someone you really care is a painful feeling. I know because my brother's friend, Tonny, passed away a few days ago after falling into coma for a month. He got into an accident one night and his car crashed into a tree. After the accident, he fell into coma and never woke up to see tomorrow.

Tonny and I are not a close but I always knew him as my brother's close friend. He left for Australia at an early age to continue his studies there. After that, I never heard of him anymore. But whenever he came back during the hols, he would hang out with my bro and his other friends.

The only thing we ever did was chatted on MSN and said "hi" to each other. He was a really caring guy, and always asked about my life in KL. We were from the same primary school and even secondary school, but we never really talked.

The last time I saw him was during my farewell party. That night, my friends and I even played Truth or Dare with him. And when we karaoke-d, I still remember that he was sitting at the back alone. I never knew that that would be the last time I would ever see him.

We miss you, Tonny ...

You were a strong boy...a good friend, brother and son. We know you did your best and we are so proud of him.


*May your soul R.I.P, Tonny ...*

No comments: