Thursday, February 14, 2008

VALENTINE WITH FRIENDS :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Oooh...I just got back from Sunway Uni with my friends. The uni had some activites for Valentine's and they came to our school to sell flowers. We were having lunch when they came. So, we got Sean and Iz to buy me, MunYee and Amanda flowers :)

We also took a group pic :) The 5 of us kept posing and laughing so loud..the uni students must have thought that we were crazy ... XD
We have got the picture but we only got one..if we got for each one of us, it'll be too expensive. We actually decided for someone to keep the picture for a month before letting the other one to keep !!!

Me and my friends have this "routine" where we buy mini chipmores after lunch. We'd buy the Hazelnut and more chocolates one. Then Iz would buy Mentos :)

* But now he's stressing on the homework we were given today*

We finally got our Civics and Career textbooks today. Luckily, they're not thick..But they surely are broad..or wide..whatever ........

Me, Syeyi and Syuyi stayed back for French yesterday and we learned numbers. I swear it's so much harder this time! French is definitely a complicated language.

Me, Iz and Amanda are officially known for always having our earphones on during class =)
I don't have mine, so Iz lets me use his. He got 2.
Of course, i just wear one side only..because I still have to listen to what the teacher is saying.
*wink*

We have to do a presentation for IT class. It can be of our interests...
GUESS WHAT?
Me and my friends are all doing a presentation on ourselves!! :)
We sooooo vain lah... hehe..

Anyway, I can't wait for the weekends to arrive! Not that I have anything special to do lah..

I'll see you guys soon!! =)

LOVELOTS
ANITA

No comments: