Sunday, February 17, 2008

SUMMARY OF THIS WEEK ;)

Oooh...The weekend is finally coming to an end!
I still am suprise at myself how I got through these two days :)

AT least I found out something good yesterday..the wireless in my hostel can finally work!! WOOYEHHHH! That's definitely a good thing ;) Now i won't have to spend the study period going online...Instead I can do my homework! Gawd...FINALLY!

This whole day I've been listening to a whole bunch of songs on YouTube--I have nothing else to do! ANd I got myself a Facebook account. My friend in Sandakan told me it was better..Not that i've not heard of it..so I went and got myself an account///But I still have no idea how to use it though!

The fact that I can go online is great because I can finally chat to my friends back home. It's great to know what they are up to ;)

AND..It's great to know some people's secret! * I'll keep it sealed!!! **Dun worry!!!*

On Friday, Miss Rani, our principal, called all the students in for a talk :/ Doesnt sound right..

Turned out...
She had been observing us and she made some decisions.

1) Skirt no shorter than 2 inches from the knees
2)Tuck in when wearing our long-sleeved shirts
3)Boys who want to leave long hair have to tie it up
4)We have to be in the class 5 mins before the class starts
5)No jeans
6)Our jacket must ONLY be in white or black. NO PRINTS.

I can only remember all of this 6...Aiyo..I have no such jacket lah..how am I supposed to stand the coldness in school???

AND OF COURSE...I'm done with my IT presentation! I was actually going to be the 18th person to present but I switched with Shima so I was the 5th to present. Shima wasnt ready so we switched willingly.

Min Young and another student along with Ms Collins graded me so when class was over, I asked Min Young how I did. She said I did good and she gave me mostly either Level 3 or Level 4 for me..which is good! Thanks Min Young!!!

Iz is sooooo nervous with his presentation though..he said he has this phobia of talking in front of a crowd of people..Well, me too, but I felt ok and comfortable when I was presenting.

I did half of my research on Malaysian Government on the net ( Yes,I know it's lame..) for Civics so I'll just continue tomorrow anmd start doing the assignment tomorrow too.

Can't wait for tomorrow to arriveeeee!!! =)

Nights! ( No, I'm not going to sleep now...)

CHEERS AND SMILE ALWAYS!

ANITA

No comments: