Wednesday, February 27, 2008

FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS FOREVER...

"Friends are relatives you make for yourself..."

This is sooo true..when I first came here to SIS, I definitely felt like I was so alone and I never thought that I could make any friends.

Things will always change and you can never know when. In life, friends are a HUGE part of your life and trust me, you will always need them ! =)

Cathz - Love ya girl...Hate them you never get fat eating! XD

Sin Vui - Miss Straightforward!! Miss ya!

PeiLing - Miss Trouble :( LOl..can't wait to see ya!!!

Mun Yee - thanks forbeing such a greaattttt friend!

Iz - Hey Mr Friendly! LOL...I'm using ur earphone nw!=D

Sean - You turned me into a lamoeee! THANKS!

Amanda - Ah..never thought we would be this close! Love ya! LOL...

Syeyi & Syuyi - sistersss! Thetwo people I always stay back after school to talk to!!!


FRIENDS ARE KISSES BLOWN TO US BY ANGELS!



LOVE MUCH
ANITA

No comments: