Sunday, February 24, 2008

not like any other Saturday...

OOO...LOOK AT THE TIME!!!

I'm actually staying up finish up my research for Malaysian government(Civics)..I know I wouldn't finish it all though...I just reached my hostel at 10 pm justnow! I had to take a bath before starting doing my homeworks.

I basically spent the whole day at Syeyi and Syuyi's house. They picked me up at about 2 then we went to have lunch..We ate Swenson's!!! =) At least I think that's how you spell it XD
Their parents was sooooo nice and friendly weiiiiiii...I had fish and chips and we also had ice cream and stuff like that. ..

***

Syeyi took me around her house and I was sooooo shocked! Their house is seriously AMAZING! They said it was a new house =)
Oh, and I LOVED their rooms! even took pictures for rememberance :D
Plus, their dog was soooooooo CUTE!

*Congrats Syeyi for having your poem published in America!*

Me and Syeyi came up with a really cute and crazy idea for oue Eng presentati! *check out my Friendster for the picture* It took us exactly 2 hours just to do soooo little things :(

Syeyi had to g for her piano lesson so Syuyi accompanied me. She was doing her Civics research the whole time too .... =.=

Syuyi showed me her KDU Yearbook for the year 2007. I actually took it back to the hostel too to look at it better XD Relax la..I will reply one...

While she was chatting to her friend Iman, Syuyi also showed me some "HOT GUYS" from her previous school. I actually disagreed when she said this or that man was HOT! LOL!

For dinner, their parents took us to eat seafood..called LaLa Chang or something? The place was sooooo seriously crowded but luckily they still have seats for the 6 of us =D
Throughout dinner, we talked and laughed. I even askd their parents about the Bob the Builder job which they, obviously like everyone, thought it was lame -_-"

So they brought me home after dinner, and even gave me tons of biscuits for me to have in my hostel ...aww...

AND NOW I'M HERE! :D
My eyes was gonna close justnow but I jumped..to wake myself up :p IT WORKED!!!

Great day it was, and I really enjoyed myself =)
Thnks guys for treating me soooo good!!!!

LOVE LOTS
ANITA

No comments: