Saturday, February 9, 2008

CNY SPECIAL


I can't believe I'm actually staying up to finish up my homework!
Yes people..I need to use the internet to do my schoolwork so this really pisses me off..!

My CNY had been very nice and fun :) It was great to see all my relatives and especially my cousin Raynielle.

I'm actually in my cousin sister's room using her computer right now..she's sleeping BTW, I think everyone in the house is :/

Me and my siblings collected a lot of red packets and we've decided to record all the amount of money we received this year, it'll come in really handy in the future *winks*


I also went to Queensbay Mall when I was in Penang with my sister and I ended up buying a RM99 tube dress which was turqoise. It's my colour this year, last year my colour was PINK. I even thought of highlight-ing my hair turqoise! :)


I've been eating so much lately and going on for a week without doing any exercise! It's killing me but when I checked last night, I haven't gain any weight... :)

But then ...

I have more than 3 months to work out anyways!!!


So I think I better continue my work or else...I'll miss my sleep!


Miss Lots

ANITA

I sometimes enjoy fast food one la...
Me and my sis @ Queensbay
Random @ Ease :)
I miss laughing with my friends...

No comments: