Saturday, February 9, 2008

StO.opid orang...

I've lost the willpower to finish my schoolwork!
I'm in an internet cafe now. NOTED. EXTREMELY NOISY!
The boys beside me are like TRYing to annoy me and my sister by blasting their music and shouting. what the hell la...I can really lose my hearing I swear!

Today is definitely not a good day for me...

Oh..How I wish I was brave enough to go to them and swear in front of them :)

And then..what could be worse than this? PEOPLE STARING.

SO, this morning me and my relatives went to had breakfast in some kopitiam where it was really packed. The CHILDREN and ADULTS sat in different tables so there was only me, my sis n my bro and my little cousin sitting at the other table.

All of sudden, this guy at the table behind us kept staring at me and my sister. I saw it first then my sis typed a message in her phone and showed me. It was really bothering the both of us so we told our brother...who was also stared at but not as many times!

He even stared AND smiled at me when I was eating. Wah, he so happy to see me eating healthily issit??? What else?? HIS HAND WAS IN THE WRONG PLACE ALSO LAH! what the fuck..! My sister also said that he stared under our table too..

what a pervert! If handsome one of course nevermind lah, but this guy was like, what..50-or 60-something la...then his face also full of scars one. Think what leh? His face so many scars so cool ar? Maybe back in your times la.........

And now I still haven't finish half of my homework, but at least I finished the important one already.

I can't wait to leave this cafe!! Too bad we paid for 2 hours!

Me and my family will be driving back to Penang later then we'll head to Queensbay Mall again. I wanted to buy a black skirt for my school and my bro wants to buy a pair of sports shoes.

So Can't wait !!! I will head back to KL too tomorrow :)
I sooooo miss school!! :)

Ciaoo!

ANITA
*people who bothered me today you are lucky to get away!!!*

No comments: