Saturday, February 16, 2008

WOOHOO

Saturday again. At least this time I get to go online.

I still remember the Saturday two weeks ago-the time past so slow..I swear that the whole day I was just listening to the screams of people who was having fun at Sunway Lagoon..while I was in my hostel listening to the rhythm of drilling the wall because some men had to do some wireless internet thingy for me.

But today is different!!
I woke up around 8.35 ... I slept with only the fan on so I'm proud of that! :D
Breakfast was nice ;) I had egg, sandwiches and meehoon.

At around 12.10, I called my friends who were having lunch in Tomato. -_-
Aahh..I was so glad to be able to talk to them! HAH! GOOD TO KNOW THEY MISS ME ;)

I can't wait to meet Carmen in the evening! It's been a long time since we meet and talk so I'm really looking forward to it!

HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK
No homework! I mean, I finished mine last night so this two days I'll be really bored >.<
But then, HEY! I'm homework-free lahh!


ANITA

No comments: