Saturday, January 12, 2008

SOMETHING NEW AND FUNNN!!!

OMG.finally I get to do my blog :) But just for today! I'm actually at my uncle's house now, i'm staying overnight here actually. The baby is so cuteeeee!!. Since it's the weekends and my housemate will be out of town, I have got nothing to do ~I've done my homeworks and studies so... I might as well get out for a while :)

MY HOUSEMATE

My housemate is actually a Korean girl who used to live in America so she speaks quite good english.BTW, her name is Suh JeeWon. The first day we met we slept at about 12 am cause we were like talking and getting to know each other and stuff. We talked about EVERYTHING. From the school to guys to Britney Spears. XD
She's just a great girl :)

FIRST DAY---SCHOOL!!!

I was quite nervous actually but it turned out great ;) Everything is soooo different and fun !My school is good, in the fact that we don't have to like tie our hairs and we can wear earrings and stuff! SOOOO COOL, RIGHT???!!! haha..the teachers and other students there are also very friendly and kind so that's good. The meals there-->YUMMMO!!!

But the whole school is like sooooo freaking cold man! I didn't bring my jacket so...my lips even turned purple okayyy!!!

----I just have four subjects this sem actually, Eng, MAths, Civics and TechnologyXD----

*CIVICS is the class where we learn about politics and stuff..stuff like how to be a good citizen soo it's a new thing to me and I like it.*

I might take up French!

I can't believe how fun SIS could be..but of course, i still miss my sandakan!! sooo much! Right now me and the other students are just like, waiting to get our laptops so we can like..be entertained XD

I'm really happy here actually, bt I definitely need to make more friends! (:
So i'm really gonna do my best in that!

OH!!!! BTW...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAWAR! SORRY I CAN'T MAKE IT TO YOUR PARTY BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY K? KISSES!


The teachers said that we might be getting our books on Monday :)
Yesterday we had this activity with the teachers..I'm not sure what you call it but it's something like babseball. You have to run to the first base, second base and so on. Four base all together, actually. It was really fun !!!

The teachers ~ Ms Kimberley, Mr Owen, Ms Sutter and Ms Jen.

Things have been going smoothly and I feel comfortable in my hostel :) I like it here a lot too (:
I will do my best to upload the pictures once I get my laptop, okay? Gosh, I like..can't waittt!!!!

SMILES PEOPLE!!
ENJOY SCHOOOOOL!

I miss my friends and you--you know who you are--!! <3

Really looking forward to Monday!!!
But..until I get my laptop, CHEERS PEOPLE!

Love ANITA

No comments: