Wednesday, January 30, 2008

LIFE THIS MINUTE

The maths test is finally over! OMG, most of my friends didn't know half of the questions including me!

Aah..finally it's over. I feel so free now :) We have some homeworks but i'll probaly do most of them during the CNY holiday. I'm going to Penang!!!

Our Civics test was also postponed because of a movie! That's right! We're gonna watch a movie first. We're actually watching ANTZ, that ant-animated movie. Since the whole class was quite dark, I actually almost fell asleep! When the teacher on the lights, I could hardly open my eyes >.<

Our school is going to have some kinda CNY-related activity on this coming Friday. We're going to have to wear either red clothes or any CNY kind of clothes. YES PEOPLE! NO UNIFORM THAT DAY!!! Thing is..I don't think I have those kind of clothes T_T I haven't worn a CheongSam for years !

The principle also wants me to perform some songs on my Erhu!!! I'm so nervous! I'll bring my camera on Friday :D

My brother actually sms-ed me yesterday to ask me to read his blog and drop some comments because he posted a new blog. At the end of the sms, he put a smiley face..A SMILEY FACE!!!WAH...he put a smiley face! ........something must be up........... ;)

I got my internet cable yesterday. It costs RM15...I see my money with wings..flying away ....

ANway, at least I'll be able to get online soon! :)

I'll stay back after school today for French but most of my friends are staying back for basketball. But I think French should be interesting ****

SOmebody said my Chinese standard 'FALL DOWN' already!!!!!! Wah.....what does that mean?? I need my sister now...she will tell me the truth~~~

Okays now....Have to find some info now :)

Catch up again soon people!!!

ANITA

No comments: