Thursday, January 17, 2008

I love my secret...

:)

I'm listening to a sad song now.... -_-; a beautiful, sad song form Secret, which is..a really beautiful, sad movie. I love that movie sooo much!

Someone promised me to watch the movie with me again when I get back .. :) I can't wait!!!

Oh ........I'm not going to the Pyramid after all. I decided to do some homework and like, study maths because we have maths quiz tomorrow.. :( ooohhh well ... :D Besides, I have something important to do later :) don't ask what that is ..

I miss sandakan!! * haha..denise will be so....when she reads what I type :)

--I can't believe I'm blogging now when actually, not much happened. This suckss.. la..aiyayaa...Oh..It was good to know that someone who hates me viewed my profile because she thought I viewed her profile :/
That's sooo lame..

JeeWon doesnt feel so good..she's like resting beside me and Amanda is sitting beside me..I'm caught in the middle!!! XD Amanda is just another student in SIS..She's a good swimmer :)

Aiya..I will update again when something really happens.......

LOVE ANITA

No comments: