Thursday, January 24, 2008

In class now..

I'm actually in Civics class now. We've been asked to write our thoughts on Power..haha..but I'm more like doing everything at a time..I'm now in my blog, Friendster and typing my thoughts :)

I have NOT been online for such a long time!!! I'm starting to feel so bored now, my housemate had moved out so I'm all alone in the hostel. So..it's always so quiet there >.<

But I have a phone now so it is better because I can at least communicate with human beings!!!

I'll maybe upload pictures during study period later if I have the time. The school had already started a running club but I don't think I'll join, but I'll join Sports club and French club :)

... ... Sorry, the teacher was walking around the classroom... ;P

Okayy...I'll continue later.. :)

ANITA

*Lots to talk about, actually*

No comments: