Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Everday I Miss Sandakan..........!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD
I can finally use the internet on my com..BUT. i'm not sure If i can use it in the hostel la..I hope so. Everyone's like, using their com now so..why not me????

I just got back from the cafeteria, actually. We had curry fish today..sooo spicy la man! So freaking hard for me to eat...I hate spicy >.<

Classes are OK here, I just can't wait to get my cellphone! I prefer to call it my cellphone instead of handphone XD I'm so lame I love myself for it.

Me and my friends are probaly going to Sunway Pyramid tomorrow to 'walk walk' .. haven't done it for quite a long time :) I'm not going to buy anything though because I want to save money. aiiihh..I'll ask for some money from my mum when she comes la...


*Listening to Yue Ding by Michael Wong now..remembering all our memories and dates*

:)

Parents' Day coming soon and after that, I won't be able to see my mum and dad till June!!!!!! SOBSOBSOBSOB...LONELINESS IS SCARY!!!!

OH..by the way, there was this new student in school today. He's like, not really new but he just came in today..so I guess he is new :)
I think there's like, one more girl coming soon..

Right now..the most interesting subject for me is DEFINITELY technology, at least we get to get on line and stuff! XD Ms. Jen is really nice :)

This is really gonna be a short blog because not much really happened. :)

Miss Sandakan-YuYuan

Lots of Love...ANITA

No comments: