Monday, January 28, 2008

COME COME HOLIDAY

THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!!!

My school is having a one week holiday next week and I can't waitt!!!

We got our maths quiz paper sheet back today and I scored 14 out of 20..much better than last time lah :) Need improve too la..

I can't blog much bbecause honestly, there's not much happening. We start our sports club today and French club on Wednesdays XD CAN'T WAITTT!

When I go back during CNY,I'll be waiting for DENOSE to arrive :0 hehe..

I have some English assignments to do now and some Maths homework. I'll reach home about 6 today so I really have to use my time wisely now :/

I'll really update all the pictures when I have the chance and time! I can't stand the inernet here! :(

ANywayss..A Big a HELLO to all my sdk friendds .

---ANITA---

No comments: