Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ACHES!

In CIVICS class again .. -_-'

Sports yesterday was soooo much fun! We played European handball and dogdgeball. Dodgeball was really interesting because we get to throw the ball at people :) The teacher was also playing so it was really cool ! When we come back from the hols, we're going to play football. I better get ready some sunscreen and a cap! XD

My whole body especially the legs was aching by the time i got back the hostel. I never jumped so many times in a row in my life before!!! I can feel the muscles aching :D

Not to mention my jaws too..Iz gave me some chewing gum yesterday and i chewed it for more than an hour----not good! I can hardly move my mouth now!!

Anyway....I have to continue on writing some stuff for Civics now XD

comecomeholidaynextweekyeah!!!

Looking forward to French club tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love LOTS--ANITA

No comments: