Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What have I been doing???

AAAAAAAH...The day has finally come..i'm gonna study in KL soon..this is really scary! I had a farewell party before i came to KL, actually. I'm soooo glad my close pals could make it. And of course i took pictures and they sang songs to me :) So that is really memorable... :D

I miss them BIG TIMEEEEEE!!! Don't forget me ya... ;)


...BTW..i'm actually in Thailand now..in a shopping centre :) going back to KL tomorrow..

*I realllllly wish i could upload the pics nw....*

THAILAND IS AMAZINGGGG!!!

There's sooo much to talk about ChiangMai..really not as boring or whatever i thought it would be:) I'm glad i came to this trip..eventhough i had to miss LOTS of days of school..

ChiangMai is actually quite cold now as it's Winter time..and guess what?? I DIDN'T EVEN BRING ANY JACKET OR JEANS!! HAH. so it's like, i'm training to be strong now. To beat the coldness here XD

Anyhoo..this trip has been wayyy amazing and funn!! Definitely did!! :)
In Thailand...you can really bargain!! And i mean, REALLLLLYYYY bargin! Something really expensive can be bargani and bargain until it's really cheap XD But sometimes hor, those people really kesian la..like no money to make like that XD ---I feel so bad..but hey, who's got the time to feels bad when you can get really nice stuff?---

I've bought lots of stuff already laaa... :) So i'm satisfied XD

OHHH YEA! Yesterday was really fun! We went to see some elephants, snakes and monkeys! We also get to ride on elephants---me and my sister shared one and we took lots of picsXD the most scary part was when the elephants is going downhill and you'd feel as though you're gonna fall! At the snakes farm..there...The people -_-" I think they actually gained satisfaction from frightening us!!! They threw a short rope at us..we thought it was a snake!!! WTH! But of course, I took a picture with python around my neck XD

The baby monkeys are really cute ^^
--When i was carrying on, it actually peed on me! Luckily.it was only, like, 2 drops :( --


But back to this part now...
I MISS SANDAKAN! I MISS YU YUAN! I MISS EVERYBODY!!!

I really do! I hate this kind of feeling! I think i will cry when i go to sleep one day T_T
I even miss not having electricity Xd

---oh gawd..I nid to log off soon :S---

So i gotta continue this blog later..well, after a few days, actually :)

TILL THEN MY DEARSSSSS!!

MuakZ!!--ANITA--

No comments: