Tuesday, January 1, 2008

'08 Here and so am I!!!














forever meeeeeeeeee:)

LOL.weird sis.

Anyhoo~~ANITA is here now :)
-and i didn't stuff myself with food k..-

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLEEEEE!!!

YEAP.happy new year peopleee ! :)

This isn't my first time blogging laa.. i used to but i stopped. But since i'm going to somewhere else soon, i realised it's better if i started one again.

So what did u guys did yesterday?? Me and my family went to this place called Chocolate Rain and we went there quite late ..so that means we ate fattening food quite late! I didn't want to ..but.. oh well ~ I did enjoy it though..nice and delicioussssssss! The food there are really special one laaa...the place was kinda stuffed with people but we were lucky there was a table left when we arrived. The people left just when we arrived :) *well..i actually fought for the seat la...* TAKE ACTION k ....

***So we ate ate ate..then took some pics, me and my sis camwhoring----pictures deleted by my sis 'cuz she thinks she looks ugly ...but she does it all the time so i am used to it. Sometimes--no--most of the time, she deletes them before i can even take a look at them -_----We ordered 3 different kinds of fries. Strawberry fries, Vanilla fries and the normal fries. yummo-----------!!! :):):)***
































































So we went for some car rides after we left Chocolate Rain..went to the town, soo lame la there... so dark lagi... no new year atmosphere at all...

---AtHome---

I already told my sis i want to bath first when we reach home lorrr..but then my sis wants to use it first as she just wants to wash her face -_-; SO!!! I had to use the toilet ...after she finish laaa..

--then i went to take my bath-- So thanks to her my first few minutes of the new year was spent inside the toilet !!!


NEW YEARRRRRRRR!!!


I woke up quite late today la..but for my sis its quite early :D damn, i love her !

I went out with a couple of friends in the morning from 10.30 to like~~3.45 in the afternoon and I had a lot of fun with themmmm:):):)

They gave me prezziesss!! aww...I love them too :D

Then i headed home -----HOME SWEET HOME.

HOURS LATER.........

That was when i made this new blog:)
---with my sister's help---heehee---

---okok..terbalik..she made it..

Okayyy, i gotta go now:) Nighty nites !!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

No comments: