Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I just remembered...

OOOOh..Me and my mum and bro are sooo busy these days--packing!!---I already did half of my packing and now they're doing my bro's. I think this is gonna be the last time i'm gonna blog for a few days. because i'll be on holidayyyyyyy!! haha...when everyone else is in school :)

Tomorrow school starts right??? have fun laaa people!!! I'm gonna meet up with my friends too anyways :) And we're gonna take some pics together too ~~I LOVE THEM XD


----listening to UNFAITHFUL---














these shoes are coming too!














packing!!!!

I'm actually really like..i'm nt sure..i'm excited and sad to leave sandakan :( I'm sooo gonna miss everything ! AAAAHHH! i feel like crying already.. but i won't :) this is a weird feeling tooooo!

************************************************************************

I went to typing class -_ this morning againnnn! and went to the optical :) lame la i knw..

OH yeahh! BTW, i bought this new pair of high heels..nt really high heels bt something my sis called wedges--i'm nt sure if the spelling is right though---but i think it's really pretty :)



















there they are...pretty right :)

Hate to admit it but it is my first time wearing this kinda stuff..some people might think it's too late or anything--but whatever la...

I actually wore it for a whole day yesterday and i ALMOST had a blisterrr!! WTF! But nice T-R-Y-.. XD

But it did quite well la..i think :) At least i became taller ...my bro put me down by telling me..'I'm still taller than you..'


walau....what he trying to say arrr..........


About me moving and stuff... some people like says i'm leaving them behind and called me cruel..maybe they are kidding but it really affected me in a way. As though i'm commiting a crime or something...really made me feel bad but luckily, my close friends are soooo supportive of me! i heart them soooooooooo much! Without them, i'd be lost...

Truthfully, nothing much happened today...stayed home almost the whole except the morning. Watched some TVs.....ate.........sms......... .... ...

:) Sometimes when i think about the past ...I smile...those times are sooo funny!


I like memories <3


Time to go see what's up with them now..how their packing went..XD haha..
sorry mummy put you into such trouble...iloveyouuu!

So i'll update this BLOG right when i have the time kaysss??? SMILE PEOPLE! BE HAPPY!



Love Always ....ANITA



ALL THE BEST FOR A WHOLE NEW SCHOOL YEAR!

No comments: