Friday, January 25, 2008

I just had lunch :) Lemon chicken. veggies and rice.

OH FINALLY! The school had started some clubs! OH FINALLY!
Sean, Mun Yee, Amanda, Iz and I are going for a little basketball practise later since there's so much time during study period. So i'm really looking forward to it.

Well, the school had already started a running club but i didn't take part in it. However, I will be going for French club nexk week XD

Last night I received a bad news that a friend of my brother was going through an operation, luckily he made it through. I was so worried and prayed for him too. Eventhough we aren't close, but he's my bro's friend and I care for all friends. Hope he gets well soon...

I have NO IDEA why i can't upload my pictures..it is soooo getting on my nerves!

aiya..I am going for the practise now..Maybe i'll blog next time T_T
Gawd..I didn't even edit this post!

Lots of Love ANITA

No comments: