Tuesday, January 15, 2008

FINALLY SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO

I FINALLY HAVE MY OWN COMPUTER!!!


Oh yeah guys, I did. Thing is, I'm not using mine now, actually...I'm using my friend Iz's one. Mine is still registering some stuff and it's sooooo slow ! :(

It's like, study period now and since i'm too lazy to do Maths..I might as well blog for a while because class starts at 2.45 XD Lunch was great justnow :) and I took some pictures with my Korean friends in the washroom. We were in there for so long because we were talking about a guy..which my friend has a problem with! :)

My mum and sis are coming real soon and i really can't wait to see them!! I miss them already ..i can't imagine how I will survive in the future, really. BUT i am definitely going to get a phone!! THAT'S FOR SURE.HAHAHAHAH! Finally something to look forward to :D

Things around here is ok.. but then, I still think the people i know in Sandakan..they are rally IRREPLACEABLE! I soooo miss them la...

:)

The people here are great in the sense that they help you a lot regardless of what clique you're in...yeah, there ARE different groups during study period. I'm always with the Koreans and some guys. They are really friendly people...not to mention CRAZY!!!

Hopefully everyone in Sandakan is doing great. I have technology class coming up soon so I 'm gonna get ready. This class should be fun..because the teacher told us to bring our camera to school today so hopefully we are gonna do something fun XD

BTW, we got our lockers too :) Mine is the highest so that's great, I don't have to bend at all :) I have this tall friend whose locker is in the lowet level. ;P

ciaooo guys!! Take care everyone okay??? Miss all of youuuu!!!!

*BTW, many girls reckon the English teacher, Mr Owen is hot..* haha...He might be, but not for me XD

okay then people......I'm finish for now :)
JeeWon ,my housemate is like, reading what I'm typing:) haha...she's just a nice girl :)

I love SANDAKAN!

ANITA

No comments: