Wednesday, February 18, 2009
































Things are a lot better than they seem today! :) Monday and Tuesday were the only days this week that are bad for me. :) Today, nyehehehe, is a happy day! :) Probably cause I started smiling early in the morning already :))))

Plus I've no homework! (: Woohoo and English today was kinda fun cause everyone had to read the poem they created to the whole class. Mr Gregory switched off all the lights except for the one coming out from the projector. That light, he said, was the "spotlight" for wherever was reading their poem. -.-

This is mine!


Last Breath


I’ve heard this heart beating before,
With all my life gripping to the edge of it.
A graceful butterfly vanishes into the dark night,
Wishing to the moon for a last breath.


The fire tonight sparkles with fumes of dashing hopes,
The city fills with furious smokes.
A girl stands on the balcony with a cloth over the wood,
The tears she cries each one a broken hope.


Why I never said goodbye,
I only cried in the dark, lonely night.
The storms and waves in me always strong,
And always breaking me apart.


The girl counted her last seconds,
Retrieves the last memories she had and bringing them with her.
Tonight, she carries only her name,
With pride ever so strong that for once,
Will break the storms and waves.



I left with people my disappointments and frustrations,
Like a guilty criminal I go to you.
Carrying with me the heaviest burden,
I wrote you a last letter, with my name on it.

That night, the girl finally becomes an angel,
Was free of the cruel world she once lived in.
And that familiar heartbeat,
Ceased.






Anyway, psychology too was fun. We were supposed to come up with examples for some stuff and I used Steven's and Michael's name for the examples. I accidentally reffered to Michael as a "she"! Haha! It was so funny. The example was that he grew up with regrets because he has no job and is not married.

Michael. Anita


"What no job! I will have a job! You will be a beggar, who only plays an erdu.."
"HAHAHAHA! it's erhu lah!"
"yea...erdu erhu..erdu is the Malaysian version la.."

Anyway, on all Wednesdays before school ends Mr Owen will make an announcement calling out the students who will stay back for detention. I got one this week and so did Adilet. Haha! But until the end of the announcement, I did not hear my name and Adilet's name also wasn't called. :D Haha. Shucks, I was like prepared for it, I even brought a story book along! But ah wells! Haha!

After school, I walked around the school with Syuyi and just gossiping until 5. Then Adilet joined our "conversation" and we were like talking about people and all! :D After Sye and Syu left, I hung out with Adilet, Steven and Jia Kai and then it was practise time again.

YES I GET TO SEE MUMMY AND MY SISTER TOMORROW RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL. Woohoo I'm like so happy about it hehe! :) Will be heading to Pyramid with them as well as the brother.

And then i'm attending a coach gathering on Saturday! :))) My brother will be doing a preview so hopefully I'll get to see him do that. :)

But until then...I shall continue have a good week eh! :D

No comments: