Wednesday, February 25, 2009

:) Did this in Photoshop today for BTA class : )
It's a combination of a pony and a kitten.
now it doesnt look very right, but oh yeah.
I stayed back after school to complete my maths.
Boys had soccer practise.
It rains.
Practise is cancelled.
Mark and Mahandra were teaching me maths.
then Jia Kai too.
After that, Adilet and Zariff came and kacau-ed me.
Well, Adilet did 'cause I dont really know Zariff.
There's track and field tomorrow! :D
Mark and Mahandra were so funny!
They were stuck at a question and were trying to prove
to each other that their way of doing the question was right.
Mark won,
but Mahandra was right too.
LOL. It was damn funny la.
Michael was sitting beside me after that.
After that, he went
"oh my god, I'm exposed"
because he's ticklish, and I was like
"Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa"
HAHA! THEN HE TOOK THIS STOOL UP AS A SHIELD.
-.-"
Haha. Yea good day.
For this group's presentation in Psychology,
they had us sing to Spice Girls' "Wannabe"!
There's track and field tomorrow! Yayyyyyyyyy!

No comments: