Friday, February 13, 2009

Emo day was fun. Well, not fun ..but interesting. Everyone was in black! :) I woke up at 6 this morning because Amiera would be coming over to help me with the eyeliner. I ended up waking at 6.30 :) But everything still went well! :)

Me, Amanda, Steven, Mark, Marcus, Isaac, Jia Kai, and some guy whose name I forgot went out after school. We went to Pyramid and ate at Wendy's, played Daytona and took random pictures. All of sudden when we were all posing for a picture, Sean and Munyee called out our name. We were on the ground floor and they were on the highest floor.

Haha. It was so funny. :) Sangat coincidence.
The SCA people also gave out roses today. This whole week they've been selling roses and cookies. I got 6 roses altogether! 3 red ones and 3 yellow ones! They're from: Amanda and Sean, Mark, John, Jia Kai, Nadira, and Isaac! :)


I'm lazy to give captions to the pictures so hopefully you guys will understand what the pictures say! :)



No comments: