Monday, February 23, 2009

I was supposed to run back to my hostel to grab something and then get back to school because my group in psychology class will be staying back to complete a project. And guess what, it was raining heavily. What choice do I have -.- I still ran back to my hostel and then ran back to the school. By then, I was soaked like crazy already. Adilet didnt even recognize me and when he did, his jaw dropped. :o He even said I looked like a "puppy". -.- He and his sarcasms.

We completed our project quite fast. ;) After that I called Nadira to ask where she was. She was at the uni cafeteria with Adilet, Farid, and Salar so I went to join them. We were hanging out and then Adilet went to get us drinks. Joked around and then walked back to school.

A lot of people stayed back today because the teachers had an OSSLT Workshop for those who did not take the exams before, I already did ! :D Hehe! :) So yea, after a while, I saw Isaac walking to school. So he went to Pyramid to pierce his ears and then some dude knocked him hard and then his earring dropped off, then he had to go re-pierce it. OUCH MAN!

Isaac, his bro Ian, Jia Kai, Steven, Mark and Amiera were all still there. We chatted for a while then me and Jia Kai went to have dinner. We saw Ian there then we talked for about one minute. Hung out quite a bit with them all after we got back to school. Then Frans was there too, so we chatted lah.

"Hacked" Jia Kai's computer again WAHAHA THAT WAS FUN.

And then here I am! I got Photoshop today from Mark! Yay! So Im gonna do my best to complete my homework for BTA class! :)

So I shall start! :)

No comments: