Monday, February 9, 2009

Day with Sean was fun. :)

So yea, I met up with Sean at college because he and some friends planned to finish their Chem homework together. He arrived around 1.40 and msged me. We waited for his friends until 2.45 but they still did not turn up. Later they called and decided not to come. We were both so ZHA DOU. But yea, we had a back-up plan. Hehe! We went to Pyramid and met up with his two other friends who were darn funny. :D

One of them brought us to a shop to take a look at her crush. Sean was like looking for him. Yea it was really funny. The both of them had to catch two movies so me and Sean went somewhere else. We went to World of Waffle, especially because they serve cherries there and Sean wanted to show me he could tie a knot with the cherry "stem". But it ended up to be a delicious meal, hehe. :)

We walked around after that and Sean got two t-shirts. I was lazy to shop (:

Then I went grocery shopping. Apples and biscuits only, though. ;p

We weren't in Pyramid for too long. Sean's mum picked us up at 5 something and dropped me off at my hostel. ;)

It was great catching up and talking talking talking, telling him what's wrong and all and just hanging out ;D Haha, now he has tons of homework to do once he's back!

Sean ordered this.


I ordered this. :)
Almond fish something :D


sean CAN tie a knot! Hehe!


Haha. The PINK on the shirt is supposed
to make it all colorful.


I'm sure it is. :p


AND OF COURSE,
US!

No comments: