Friday, February 20, 2009

Damnnnn. today im a bit hyper. it's all from the performance I did with Jia Kai during Open Mic in school earlier today. It was an after-school event and I was hoping people would go back, but there were still like more than half of the school watching us. Plus my mum, sister, brother and their friends were watching me perform too. They arrived at school around 11 something just to watch me play! I was like, so nervous. People were all like, trying to ask me to calm down.


So I was like playing and looking at my friends, who were, YEAH, all sitting at the first row. Haha. Then I looked straight ahead and Adilet was like, right at the back, giving me two thumbs up. Damn, I was so nervous. And I swear my right hand was shaking! Even my housemate noticed it! how encouraging! -.-


Anyway, the performance went really well, I guess? :) A lot of people clapped for us when we went up and after the performance! Haha! I asked all my friends to fill out the first row so I wouldnt be THAT nervous! :D But yea, it went great! So, wooohooo!

Pyramid with my family after that. We just walked around and bought some stuff. :) My mum and sis are leaving for Perth tonight...I wish I could go. :

Anyway, so I was walking back to my hostel and I saw Farid and Nadira at the bubbletea stand. I ran up to them and chatted to them for about an hour. Then Nadira had to go.










There's coach gathering tomorrow! I'm a bit nervous because it's been a while since I've been there. But I think things will go well! :D

No comments: