Wednesday, February 11, 2009




School today was rather good :) though amanda said I was emo today. hehe.

I'm going to have my first math quiz tomorrow so today we spent almost the whole class revising and I completed the chapter review in half an hour. I dunno, nowadays I always try to complete my math homework in school because the book is just too heavy to carry back. ;)

For BTA class me and half of the class stayed in the classroom while the other half of the class went to the computer lab. We were supposed to search on animated gifs since that will be our next project. Me and David were listening to his iPod and searching the gifs on YouTube. Most of them was really funny and ridicolous and me and David were laughing our heads off. It was fun, we were showing each other gifs we've found on YouTube and laughing laughing laughing.

Ah, study period was fun. Had nothing to do today. Haha, me and Amanda along with Syeyi and Syafiqah went to hack Steven's msn and started chatting to Clarence, who was in the resource room. We were saying stuff like 'Ooh I think who and who is hot" but it is all false lah. It's all for fun. :) Steven had to run all the way to Clarence and tell him it wasn't him who was typing. Haha. Pity pity. I also hacked Isaac's MSN and typed "Anita rocks" like last time. Lol, he didnt realize it but when he did,

Anita: *listening to music*
Isaac: YOU WANT TO FIGHT ARRR!

Haha. Yea, he very cheeky one. ;)

I also hacked into Steven's fbook account and changed his status; :D Hehe.
For English we did this "fishing" thing where the whole class sits in a circle and one by one the 4 groups went to sit in the middle of the circle and discussed some topics. My group went first and we took more than half an hour of the class discussing. So yea you can say almost the whole class was wasted on my group. Haha. :)
Anyway, me and Jia Kai plan to perform a duet together for our school's Open Mic next Friday. He will be playing the yang qin and I'll be playing the erhu. We both stayed back to practise today and I think we're quite good. Hehe. Ms Shannon even came to listen and she said it was amazing so haha, yea :)
Nadira stayed back until 7 something so I was with her.Talking and eating together. It was great to just talk to her because now I have different classes with so many of my friends :(

Oh! This Friday Steven and JiaKai planned an outing for us to go watch Pink Panther 2. Hehe,YAYYYY :)

And then emo on Friday! Wooohoooo!

No comments: