Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ah, today is goooood. Math class was fine too for once. :) I've also completed my animation for BTA class. A very stupid and simple and short animation, but nice haha!

The highlight of today is my group's presentation on the 1980's for Psychology class! :D I think our activity for the presentation was fun, at least I think so. Haha! Me, Tram, Essi, and Sang were focusing on music and action movies and for music we chose to do on Michael Jackson. So we showed a couple of his videos and for an activity we played "Beat It' by him and Essi taught the class to do the moonwalk. :D He's not a pro or anything, but it was a fun one hehe!

I had to rush back to the hostel today because Ms Corrine told me there would be a "spot check" from the hostel management. Wooh, havent had a spotcheck in what, a year? I guess they are just checking to see if there's any cigarettes or stuff like that.

Amanda did not come to school today because she has her driving exam. And she passed! :D So congrats! :) Now I know who can bring me here and there.

Not much homework today, I only have to write my opinion on Sigmund Freud's psychosexual theory. Lalala.

Okay, time to chill out now! (:

No comments: