Thursday, February 26, 2009

First of all, tracks was cancelled, as well as soccer due to the bad weather. Geez, the rain sucks :( A lot of people who took part in these clubs had stay back in school 'cus of that. Mark, again, taught me to do Maths. :D Haha. He taught me for about an hour.

English was awfully boring today. Mr G didnt come to school so Ms Gandhi took over. We spent about 45 minutes doing an OSSLT prep thingy and then the rest of the class doing nothing.

But anyway, psychology class was interesting today. We had a small debate on whether the parents or friends had greater impact on us. I was on the parents side and we were supposed to do the debates in teams, so the whole class got really noisy. Whoever that was debating had to stand up.

Me and Tram were partners and going against Essi and Sang. It was all going well until suddenly when me and Tram stopped talking and looked around, almost everyone else in the class were looking at us and some laughing! : Then me and Tram sat down and were like, "hoooooookay our debate has reached an end" :D We were the only group that was still debating! Somemore we were standing up and like, yeah. Haha. :)

After class I asked Steven and Frans what was so funny, and they started laughing and said that it looked like as though we were having a "real" debate. -.-"


Went to dinner with Jia Kai after that. Mark joined us after a while, then left again. Then Frans and Farid came and joined us and we spent like half an hour chatting. Suddenly we were talking about muscles and then Farid said I have muscles. :D Haha. I flexed my arm and he poked it and went, "oh!" as in..his jaw dropped? :D Haha. He's a really funny and friendly guy. (:

Tomorrow's dress down day, like I said before. :D Now to start thinking what to wear...

No comments: