Sunday, February 1, 2009

First of all,

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO NADIRA!! :)

And yesh, I've spent this whole day with her along with Axcil, Adilet and Farid. I actually didnt want to come but since she promised me she won't make me feel like a lightbulb, so I said YES. (: Took lots of pictures today and went to the theme park in Times Square.

Before all that, we ate at Tony Roma's.

We also watched Bride Wars! :)) Nice, nice movie and hilarious too. We walked around after that and god I made a mistake by asking them to go to the theme park. Axcil and Nadira were all so hyper going on the roller coasters and all. I just went on one ride that is the one where we sit in a box and the thing just shakes, goes 360 and all sorts of stuff. The whole time I was closing my eyes and did not shout at all. More like waiting for death! ;)

Us outside Pavilion.


It was Pavilion's 1st anniversary too! :)


Axcil wanted to spoil this pic!


Who else but Axcil and Nadira?


Watched this movie with the family yesterday! <3>
>.<>
>.< :o
that axcil. tsk.


At Tony Roma's. <3>
Our drinks!
Mine's the hot chocolate!


Yesh, our food.
No, we did not finish it.


"I WANNA KILL YOU!!!"


okay. friends.


"I STILL CAN'T STAND YOU!'


us.


The total!
Thanks Nadira ;)


After the movie


And another one.


There was a fashion show going on. :D


RIHANNA. :D
Can't wait for her concert!


Axcil at the train station.


Theme park passes.


Axcil, Nadira, and Farid.


Just before the DNA Mixer ride.


Deep down, I was scared to hell.


:D


So overall, I HAD A CRRRRAAZZZZY DAY! :) Which is good, but I'm never going on any rides anymore. I still have to upload more pictures on fbook now (:

School tomorrow! :|

No comments: