Thursday, February 19, 2009

I kept looking outside my classroom when it was almost the end of school today. My mum msged me saying that she was on her way and I was like, so excited! :) I ran to her straight after I saw her! :D My mum was a bit tired from all the travelling so she rest in my room and I massaged her and she took a shower. I'm such a good daughter!
The sister was already in Pyramid with her lengong friends so after me and my mum got there we contacted her, just to find out that we were on the same floor but different directions! :) My mum bought some cosmetics at M.A.C. and then after that we went to the fish spa.

Yes, FISH SPA! My mum and I planned to do it in the hostel because we thought it would be fun. Heheh! :) I couldn't stop laughing the first few mins. I was like this person, dipping her foot into the water for half a second and then pulling it out again. (: But it wasn't that bad after a while.

My sister joined us after a little while and then we started snapping pictures of each other. ;D Hehe. Brother arrived after that and we had dinner together at a chinese restaurant.

Went to buy some fruits before coming back to the hostel. I'm nervous about tomorrow! I'm gonna perform with Jia Kai and my mum, sister, brother, and some friends will be there!

xoxo, wish me luck! :)



No comments: