Saturday, February 21, 2009

1st Coach Gathering! <3

Coach Gathering today was fun! :) It's the first gathering ever and there were about..10 something of us? Not a big group, though. We were on the third floor and my bro was on the first floor doing a preview.

It was good 'cause I got to refresh my memory plus see some of the coaches I havent seen in a long time. :) After a good 3-hour gathering, it was pictures time! :D

Me, my bro, Aaron and his sister went to KFC to eat after that. Aaron drove us there and then dropped me back at TTDI again then I took a cab back here.
Fun,great day! :D

Adelyn and I. :)

Natalie! :D

Girl, webbie, Nat, and I! <3

Pictures pictures pictures!

aye aye aye!

Group picture :)
with Chee Mun!

And THIS,
is CHEE BUN MUN.
Laaaaaaaa.
Yea. Peace.
Webbie.

Bryan Cheong. this guy gotta stop growing tall already!

Now I can't wait for Coach Training! :D

No comments: