Monday, June 9, 2008

tagggeeeddd

    Got tagged by Sean earlier so here it is, the 6 TAG!



    6 things I'm passionate about:

  1. Myself
  2. Photography
  3. Music x)
  4. Looking nice
  5. Acting emo :D
  6. Drums!

    6 things I say too often:

  1. Shit
  2. "lah"
  3. "meh"
  4. Cheh
  5. Your head "lah"
  6. *sometimes, I don’t talk* : )

    6 books I've read recently

  1. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
  2. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
  3. Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern
  4. The June issue of Seventeen :P
  5. The June issue of Women's Weekly
  6. Girls Under Pressure by Jacqueline Wilson

    6 songs I could listen to over & over again:

  1. 'Runaway" Avril Lavigne
  2. "When You Look Me In The Eyes" The Jonas' Brothers
  3. "Little Miss Obsessive" Ashlee Simpson
  4. "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" Avril Lavigne
  5. "Shut Up and Drive" Rihanna
  6. "Innocence" Avril Lavigne

    6 things I learnt for the past year:

  1. Valuing myself
  2. There's nobody out there like me
  3. I'm unique in my own special way
  4. Never hesitate to let someone know you care about them because they could go anytime
  5. Nobody's perfect
  6. True friends are those that care about you.

    6 people to tag:

  1. 6 people from my friends list :D

No comments: