Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sandakan, oh Sandakan

I am HYPER today (: And I think my dad was too. haha. Went around Sandakan today, well, the better part of Sandakan and took hell lots of pictures! (:






















Mummy, Me, Aunty Irene (:





























I love this picture (:
ME!!
























Yours truly again! :D

























Just beautiful (:


























Looks kinda like dog paws to me, the tiles I mean -.-































Backpackers??

























This has got to be the scariest and weirdest..turtle?


























My all-time favorite drink, WATER!


























Nail polish x)

























I stopped traffic haha :)



My friends in KL are always asking what Sandakan is like. Well, honestly it's pretty boring but sometimes, interesting pictures like the following ones can make Sandakan a really unique place!
























A building with this hole on the lower right side.

























Shelters as car-parks.

























Wat..they cut our hair using chainsaws?




This is the weirdest..























Don't this roundabout just reminds you of a tortoise/ turtle shell?
Let's take a closer look (:

No comments: