Thursday, June 5, 2008

Get myself together.

Okay, so here's an update (:

Honestly and seriously, I've been getting kinda bored being in Sandakan but anyways, that's not the point. I've stopped going exercise with my parents in the morning because of the snails. :'( Not that I don't want to go okies.

So today I was finding for some songs on YouTube and discovered some interesting things:

- Tom Felton who acts as Draco on Harry Potter actually sings! He's really good too and I think I might be having a new celeb crush :D
- The Jonas Brothers is quite good! But how come the youngest one always sings :S But they're good and quite hot. (:
- Emma Watson and Tom Felton were once a couple??? Not sure about that now.


Oh but one great thing about coming back to Sandakan is that I get to watch a TV show called Spirits of Love again. It's a show that my parents are SERIOUSLY addicted to (:

No pictures. Yea. :(

AHweLL. My brother has a new layout BTW. (:

No comments: