Tuesday, August 11, 2009

; with no music playing. <3

Here are some pictures that we've taken using Adilet's laptop. :) Today is awesome :) Real awesome! I just came back from study in school - Mahendra, Jia Kai, Adilet and Cedric were all there with me ;) Amiera is in camping so she's not here tonight, she's somewhere on top of a mountain! Haha :)

I was going through Cedric's notebook and I came across a drawing he did. I couldnt stop laughing! :D Haha he draws the cutest polar bear ever! :)

okay - the pictures! ;D

my head has gotten used to being flattenized. -.-



adilet thinks he's so cute.



the dudes and dudette. :)


i won this guy in arm wrestling :)



the jia kai smile!



mieeeera :)


bunny bunny, i see you.


this was taken just an hour ago :)


dum dum, the emo.


it's so funny that adilet's face looks so sharp here.




Anyway, our drama class is starting to work on our mime show already! :) We're creating like a full story, with the beginning and ending and everything. There are a lot of different characters and roles - there's a part where there will be 3 pair of couples. I'm one of them :) The rest of the couples people are Cedric, Shankar, Fayed, Shima and Celine. My partner is Cedric :D Celine's with Fayed and Shima is with Shankar. :)

Mori's going to be dancer, Wenyi's going to be an artist - and there are a lot more! :)

One week holiday next week! Will be meeting mummy this Friday :)

No comments: